MiFID II’s costs and charges disclosure asks that firms present all costs and charges associated with their investment services and activities to end investors.
We have created an eBook to ensure both MIFIDs and AIFMs understand how the Costs and Charges regulation will impact their organisations and what they can do to keep on the right side of regulators and investors.
Download the report to learn:
- The key reporting requirements and associated deadlines.
- The categories of costs that need to be reported.
- The challenges involved when calculating transaction costs.
- How to estimate implicit costs for different asset classes.
- Reporting requirements: timelines and what the final report should look like.
- The three key reporting requirements
- The five cost categories
- The main challenge: transaction costs
- The arrival price methodology
- How to estimate implicit costs in the absence of arrival prices
- How to estimate costs for cash products
- How to estimate implicit costs for derivatives
- The final report, what should it look like?
- Top takeaways