“Despite the disclosure requirements being directed at MIFIDs, investors are increasingly expecting all investment firms to report their costs and charges. As a result, AIFMs are indirectly affected by this new regulation, even though they are not part of the directive…”
Veeral Manek, Head of Product at OpenGamma, Your 10 Minute Guide to MiFID II Costs and Charges
MiFID II’s costs and charges disclosure asks that firms present all costs and charges associated with their investment services and activities to end investors.
We have created an ebook to ensure both MIFIDs and AIFMs understand how the costs and charges regulation will impact their organisations and what they can do to keep on the right side of regulators and investors.
- The key reporting requirements and associated deadlines.
- The categories of costs that need to be reported.
- The challenges involved when calculating transaction costs.
- How to estimate implicit costs for different asset classes.
- Reporting requirements: timelines and what the final report should look like.