Head of Product
Maxime Jeanniard du Dot
The Financial Conduct Authority has revealed that many firms are not reporting the transaction costs for MIFID II’s Costs & Charges directive adequately.
We recorded our recent webinar which broke down the reporting guidelines in more detail, to help firms like you produce compliant reports and ensure they meet both regulators’ and investors’ needs.
What you can learn:
- Understand how MIFID II Costs and Charges will impact your firm.
- Review the top challenges of reporting implicit derivatives costs.
- Learn how to overcome the challenges, including applying the PRIIPS guidelines to accurately represent transaction costs.
- Gain insight into our methodology for reporting implicit costs accurately.
- Look at 2 real case studies to see how you should report costs for more complex derivatives.